GESY Registration Guidelines (Peyia GP Surgery)
Registering with GESY
In order to register with GESY, you must reside in the areas that are controlled by the Republic of Cyprus. You are eligible for GESY registration if you fulfil one of the following criteria:
- You are working in Cyprus and paying into the social system, and hold a yellow slip.
- You are retired and have your S1 form and your yellow slip.
- You are a MEU3 holder (permanent residency).
- Your spouse is registered with GESY. You can then become a family beneficiary if you provide evidence. e.g. Both yellow slips, marriage certificate, a utility bill (water, electric, refuse tax which is no older than 3 months).Birth certificate is requested if you’re applying for your child/children, and their yellow slip. If they were born in Cyprus, then they should go straight on the system and link up with the parent who is already on GESY.
- Third country nationals (non-EU citizens) who hold a permanent residence status or a right of equal treatment in accordance with the provisions of the national legislation.
- Refugees and persons with a status of supplementary protection.
You can also enrol on GESY online
You can also request to be enrolled on GESY via the Beneficiary Portal online. You would first need to create an account and activate it here. Following that, you would need to connect to the Beneficiary Portal and complete the enrolment request. The registration requires you to fill in various information (Civil Registry, Migration Department Registry, Social Insurance Registry) in order to proceed. For more information about GESY, click here .
If you’d like to apply to register with us, simply use the register with us form here, or contact us via e-mail or telephone. Alternatively, you can pop into the surgery, where the receptionist can help you go through the process and register quickly and efficiently.