Από την Δευτέρα, 26 Απριλίου 2021, και 5 π.μ. μέχρι και την Κυριακή, 9 Μαΐου 2021, τα μεσάνυχτα, τα πιο κάτω μέτρα θα είναι σε ισχύ:
1. Απαγορεύεται η μετακίνηση από τις 9 μ.μ. μέχρι τις 5 π.μ. της επόμενης μέρας εκτός από τις πιο κάτω εξαιρέσεις:
• Μετάβαση προς και από την εργασία και για σκοπούς εργασίας με την χρήση της Βεβαίωσης Άδειας Κυκλοφορίας Εργαζομένου.
• Για μετάβαση σε Ιατρικό Κέντρο ή Νοσοκομείο ή Φαρμακείο ή Κτηνίατρο.
2. Συναθροίσεις, δημόσιες ή κοινωνικές συναθροίσεις, σε εσωτερικό ή εξωτερικό δημόσιο ή ιδιωτικό χώρο απαγορεύονται.
3. By way of exception and only for Easter Sunday (2 May), in addition to permanent residents, persons from other families may be present in houses, provided that the total number of persons in the house does not exceed 10 persons, including minors.
4. Only one movement is allowed per person per day via a text message to 8998. Movement for vaccination purposes against COVID-19, does not require a text message.
5. Church and other forms of religious worship in religious places will be performed without the presence of believers, with the exception of the Holy Week liturgies where believers are permitted without an SMS.
6. Religious ceremonies (weddings, christenings, funerals) with a maximum of 10 persons are allowed.
7. The presence of believers in places of religious worship is permitted for the purpose of individual prayer and with a maximum number of 10 persons present at the same time.
8. The presence of believers in the courtyard of the temples is permitted throughout the Holy Week and only in the hours of the liturgy without an SMS required. This will be done in compliance with the measure of distancing and the health protocol applicable to the operation of the churches, and provided that arrangements will be made for believers to be seated. Inside the temples, the presence of up to 50 people is allowed, on the basis of the protocol.
9. On Holy Saturday (May 1st), to facilitate the participation of believers in the Resurrection Mass, the curfew begins at 1 a.m. (Holy Saturday to Easter Sunday) instead of 9 p.m. Saturday night. On all other days, the curfew begins at 9 p.m.
10. Remote work in public service is a compulsory for at least 20 % of the staff, with the exception of essential and other services, which will be defined by a Decree.
11. For private service providers the simultaneous physical presence of 20% of the staff is allowed, with a minimum number of three employees and a maximum of 25 employees per professional practice/legal entity.
12. Increase of the mandatory rate of rapid testing on a weekly basis to 50% of employees. It is understood that businesses/services that will have a physical presence of up to five (5) persons, testing is mandatory for all five persons.
13. The operation of all restaurants (restaurants, tavernas, cafes, beer bars, snack bars and bars, cafeterias and dining areas in shopping centres, canteens and/or sports clubs, cultural centres, clubs, unions, etc.) is suspended, with the exception of the services related to delivery and take away. It is understood that after 9 p.m. only home delivery is allowed.
14. The operation of open and closed theatres, amphitheatres, cinemas and event venues is suspended.
15. The operation of retailers, other than retailers of beverages and food, or sales of essentials as defined in the Decree, is suspended.
16. The operation of gyms, dance schools and other sports schools is suspended. Personal training is allowed in open spaces, where access is allowed on the basis of the Decree with a maximum number of two persons present.
17. The operation of gambling and betting shops is suspended.
18. The operation of barber shops, hair salons and beauty institutes is suspended.
19. All group tutorials, as well as sports and social activities for children under the age of 18 are prohibited. It is understood that distance learning and teaching with a physical presence of up to two persons, including the teacher/trainer (1+ 1) are permitted.
As of 10 May 2021, the above measures are lifted and the arrangements in force are reinstated, provided that in places where there is a gathering (dining areas, meeting places, gyms, retail shops, theatres, etc.), the visitor should carry a rapid test or PCR valid for 72 hours or have been vaccinated with at least the 1st dose of the vaccine three weeks before or to have been infected by the Covid-19 during the last three months.
The adoption of the above regulation will allow for easier and safer movement and return to normality.